You can type here any text you want

HELP!!! Need XFI fuel tables

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2toneNV

I desperately need a copy of someone's tables for "View/Fuel Tables/AE vs TPS rate of Change", "View/Fuel Tables/AE vs MAP rate of Change" and "View/Cranking/Afterstart Tables/Cranking Fuel Table".

I can't open the files in the FAST cd and need to move the car across town TODAY!!!
My table are a flat base line and somehow got erased when I connected to my FAST box.

I desperately need a copy of someone's tables for "View/Fuel Tables/AE vs TPS rate of Change", "View/Fuel Tables/AE vs MAP rate of Change" and "View/Cranking/Afterstart Tables/Cranking Fuel Table".

I can't open the files in the FAST cd and need to move the car across town TODAY!!!
My table are a flat base line and somehow got erased when I connected to my FAST box.

We have seen wierd things happen when we have opened a "tune" that was made on an earlier flash than the box was currently running..... seemed like it inverted the TPS table and a couple other wierd things......

The cranking fuel table IMHO won't do you a ton of good.... cause it will be in pulse width.... which will vary significantly if you are running a different size injector than we are....

Did you get it done?

Check your email.

Negative! I am running the 83lber's. I picked up the RJC 5" DP and was installing that, only to find that the turn-down swings out to far and unless I wanted to melt my inner fender well it DOESN'T fit!:mad: Sure wish I would have not let someone talk me into going with the 5" instead of the 3":redface:

Negative! I am running the 83lber's. I picked up the RJC 5" DP and was installing that, only to find that the turn-down swings out to far and unless I wanted to melt my inner fender well it DOESN'T fit!:mad: Sure wish I would have not let someone talk me into going with the 5" instead of the 3":redface:

The maps I sent you were based on 96# injectors and on a stroker 109.... so it might be a little lean if your combo is similar except 83's.... should be in the ballpark though....

U get the email?

The maps I sent you were based on 96# injectors and on a stroker 109.... so it might be a little lean if your combo is similar except 83's.... should be in the ballpark though....

U get the email?

I got it, Brian! Thanks a bunch my friend! Now all I gotta do is get my exhaust put on.

Any updates yet?

Negative, car is at my parents house on the other side of town and getting there during the week is almost impossible. Besides I am waiting on a downpipe from RJC that actually fits, since their 5"er didn't:mad:!

Blazer406, I got the tables baselined pretty close to the ones that you had emailed to me. Unfortunately, the car cranks but it has NO fire. It seems as if it isn't getting fuel, but I have the fuel pressure. I am not sure where I need to compensate since I have the 83lber's running 93 and ALKY??? Just wish it would fire up. Any help from here would be massively appreciated.

Are you sure it's not going into Flash mode? Give me a call and I'll see what I can do.

Are you sure it's not going into Flash mode? Give me a call and I'll see what I can do.

Cal, I'll be going back down to my folks house early afternoon where the car is. Is it OK if I call you then??? I'll send you an email with the Fuel tables that I used.

Cal should be able to fix you up.

Your choice of words... cranks but no fire.... is a little confusing.

If it cranks (starts and runs for like 1 sec) initially and dies right away..... the afterstart fuel might need to be tweaked. Also.... cold start enrichment might need to be tweaked....

Need to view the actual AFR when cranking to see if it is too lean or too rich.

Of course now the ECU won't communicate with my computer even though it did before I removed it and put my flash drive in to save the tables. I looked at what COM port was assigned, but then I couldn't get it to communicate.
BTW, the car will roll over but not fire. It doesn't crank, just attempts to roll over from the starter engaging.

Of course now the ECU won't communicate with my computer even though it did before I removed it and put my flash drive in to save the tables. I looked at what COM port was assigned, but then I couldn't get it to communicate.
BTW, the car will roll over but not fire. It doesn't crank, just attempts to roll over from the starter engaging.

What operating system?

vista?

7?

xp?

Sometimes vista changes it's com ports around on reboot.... and all of a sudden.... no communication with ECU

Guys i had to use port com 4 before works great now and i went to the internal data logger wich Cal can send you a download for $150.00

What operating system?

vista?

7?

xp?

Sometimes vista changes it's com ports around on reboot.... and all of a sudden.... no communication with ECU

The computer I use ONLY for the XFI is an IBM ThinkPad, that is Windows 98.

Guys i had to use port com 4 before works great now and i went to the internal data logger wich Cal can send you a download for $150.00

My COM port changed from COM 1 to COM 4 and WOULD NOT even attempt to connect. I went through the HELP section and realized I needed to look at the COM port window and once I selected COM 1. The computer attempted to communicate, but then "ECU not found" keeps popping up.:rolleyes:

Back