Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Wow, we got almost half of the $$$ in 45 mins...
You guys are awesome.

I've been on a transplant list for about 6 months now and I've gotten unofficial word that I may be called in somewhere around the end of the year. What a Christmas present that would be!

I had a kidney transplant 16 years ago. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to talk.

All the best,
Bill

OK...I opened a new PAYPAL account for donations. It will be active in a day or two after all the confirmation crap.

I'll keep you all posted.

Hey Guys...

The new PAYPAL address for donations is up and running. There will be recorded account info at the end of the build for anyone who wants to see it.

Send PAYPAL donations to...
coachbuick6@yahoo.com

We need about $40-50 more dollars to get he console, and we will need other materials for finish this. Please continue to help if you can.

Thank you all so much
Coach

Donations are coming again...thank you all so much...and get to Bowling Green this year to see what you helped build. Plus....the absolute definition of "PRICELESS" will be Clay's face and reaction to this car. This will be something that you will remember for the rest of your life.

You guys are great.

May I suggest that you guys record the unveiling and reaction for those of us that can't make it? Preferably HD video and not something shot with a potato :)

I wanted to say Thank you to all the guy's & Gal's for the continued support with Clay's car build....

We will still need more parts I am sure so continued support will be needed until his car is finished.....

Many here have been asking about updated progress pic's, although that would be nice to do, it just would not be a good thing to do prior to an unveiling at Bowling Green! The whole goal here is to "Surprise" Clay with this build and posting progress pic's would kind of ruin that.....

The unveiling Will be filmed and announced at BG over the loud speakers in regards to the time it will happen and where it will take place.... Those details are yet to be final at this time.... Any information Will be available at the GNS Performance booth so stop by and see us ;)

Last edited:
ScotW is in charge of the reveal, and after Clay has taken the keys...then we will post up all the build pics. Shawn is taking photos as we go, and it will take quite a while to load them all up. We may just ask the board for a gallery to post them all in, since this whole ordeal is a first to most that hear it. I have no knowledge of another car being built by a bunch of strangers to be given to a very deserving individual. Our forum should be extremely proud. We are not handing over just a replacement car...this car will be very nice...as nice as we can make it...that's for sure.

I am getting donations but please spread the word to all your friends. To do something like this does not happen everyday and I am very glad to be part of it.

Thank you all
Coach

As I don't know what the story is behind the loss of the car, I am astounded by the way that everyone has contributed to this build!
Coach please pm me and address to send a donation to.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I meant a physical address. I don't like using PayPal. I really need to get into the modern age but I prefer check and cash. No fees or other way for someone to get card info. The movie Identity thief scared me lol

To members who do not want to send a Paypal donation...I will send you my address and you can send a M/O or check. I recieved a personal check on Friday from boosted-para and I thank him very much for it.

Thank you
Coach

It was my pleasure to do it. There was a time I was in need and a lot people helped me and my family,

Li'l somethin' sent.

Keep it going!
Thank you.
UPDATE...
I talked to Pete at Kirban's Performance today. I am sending a list of items needed and he will let me know what he can help with or at least discount for us.
We still need more donations. Please please if you can help...do so. We are getting so close.
Pass the word also...this car is going to be remembered for years and years.