help western wa guy's!!!

bowtiy

someday its gonna run
i need to find a stock or an extra 200r4 converter i can borrow
(or buy if not to much)
for a test.. my trans/converter has a knock all of a sudden, and i've pulled it out.
bruce at PTS Extreme seems to think its my converter, i would like to bolt it back together with a known good converter to see if it still knocks than i can know where to go from there.. trans and converter still work great just a knock there all the time in gear or not..
no, it's not a loose bolt ie; conv, flex plate

help on this would be appreciated, mike in spokane (m233roller) has one i can use but closer would be nice....
please please please:redface:

give me a call if you can help me out Mark (509-230-9352)

thanks Bowtiy

I have one you can borrow but I don't think I'm much closer than Mike. I'm down here in Warren, Oregon.

Ed

I have one you can borrow but I don't think I'm much closer than Mike. I'm down here in Warren, Oregon.

Ed

your only 2 hours from me!! :D

give me a call if your available this weekend, i absolutely appreciate the offer for this, i am hoping its the converter but with my luck lately its prob the trans...

Thanks
Mark
509-230-9352

I will find out tomorrow if I have to work this weekend. I'll give you a call and let you know.

o.k., please let me know by friday night either way so i know if i need to leave early sat. for spokane....

thanks again i really appreciate it..
Mark

Hey Mark, I don't have to work tomorrow. I will PM you my address if your still interested.
Ed

Hey Mark, I don't have to work tomorrow. I will PM you my address if your still interested.
Ed

tryin to get ahold of ken up here 1st, ill let you know after while if i need to come down, thanks again....
Mark

Big thanks!!!!!

just wanted to say thank you to the guy's that offered to help out with this, after i posted "borrow a torque converter" i started thinking, nobody knows me why would they do that??? but a couple guy's came through...
BIGthanks to Ken up in everett for all of the info and good direction..
also i cant stop thinking about that twin setup:eek:, never seen anything like that.. definitely cool....

thanks again guys from the PNW
Mark J