Help with FAST log file not an XFI

turborambler

I try to start my car and it runs for a few seconds then dies. I have most of the correct settings i think in the setup. I made a log file that maybe someone can look at and see what all jumps out.

Thanks for any help!

RossJ

Attachments

• temp.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 120
Can I see your cgt file? I am not good with reading log files like you attached, if you are running Ccom WP then I can open it and see what your after start enrichment and cranking fuel is set at. Thats where I would start looking first for situations like what you are experiencing. You can also view the throttle follower and see if its actually working properly.

Is running now

Yeah I fixed that - (Jack Cotton caught it) the MAP was not reading. It is running now and starts good but dies every now and then while at idle sitting in park once it warms up. I have the log file zipped up you can load into CCom WP if you want to see what it was doing and see if something jumps out. I will include it here.

Attachments

• running then just dieing at idle half to hit throttle to keep going.zip
    2 KB · Views: 36
Yeah I fixed that - (Jack Cotton caught it) the MAP was not reading. It is running now and starts good but dies every now and then while at idle sitting in park once it warms up. I have the log file zipped up you can load into CCom WP if you want to see what it was doing and see if something jumps out. I will include it here.

Looks like Eric caught it too.... :confused: