You can type here any text you want

Help With "Private" License Plate

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Ok, so been looking for some time to get a new license plate for my TTA. Here in the UK there is no such thing as a private plate (meaning you can not put together whatever you like), the way it works is that the plates are released with a fixed set of caracters and styles BUT you can buy a combination that you like that been issued to confirm with these rules and regulations for license numbers. It's all complicated but the numbers and letters can make up words/names etc with some or a lot of imagination and people pay rediculs money for some of the license plates. Anyway within my budget and with the limitations of what is legal these are the ones I can choose from and thought I'll as to see what you all think would be the best .... think the C could be "see" or "si", the B could be a B or read as a 8 (B9 TTA would have been cool but this was taken about 2-3 years ago) ...

I been thinking either B2 TTA (whatever B2 could read/mean) or C6 TTA (see a 6 or "si" it's a 6 ;)

B2 TTA
B5 TTA
B12 TTA
B15 TTA
B17 TTA
B18 TTA
B19 TTA
B20 TTA
C2 TTA
C5 TTA
C6 TTA
C7 TTA
C9 TTA
C12 TTA
C13 TTA
C15 TTA
C16 TTA
C20 TTA

The shorter the better as it will fit the US size license plate better, anyone interested can look at this site and when you see the prices you better sit down :-)
http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/S...er2=T&letter3=A&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=93&y=11

I'm glad you enjoy every aspect of owning your TTA.

Personally, would pass on those plates. 1) Too much money 2) Makes it easy to call the cops when bystanders can read and remember your plate number. You know, when I do the drive by shootings, makes it easy to call in my plate number ;) (NOT).

Some good points there Lee, price always been an issue ... the £399 (about $550 USD) is more than I really like to spend but it's the cheapest plates around with TTA on them or you spend the big $$$$ and get "1 TTA" for like £10000 GBP :(

We got speed cameras in every corner in this country so if I'm playing around they would get me anyway, already happend twice and I got a picture from the police as proof :mad:

Back