tps-40 too low
iac-26
cc-goes from 13 to 254
nal-44

Thanks

Scan Master

TPS is fine
Mal code 44 is lean or bad 02 sensor
BLM 150 is adding fuel (hence lean code 44)
Vacuum leak, or bad 02 sensor, wrong chip?????? getcha started anyway :)

New GM O2 sensor, Chip is a TT emissions chip for 009s. I am trying to get this thing through emissions. I just replaced the plastic vacuum pod with a billet one. One thing that I noticed is the vacuum line running to the charcole cannister looks rotten, could this be my problem? Also no exhaust leaks. I can't wot this thing with an emissions chip. I have brand new 009s with less than 2 miles on them. I replaced the vacuum pod when I did the injectors. I must have a vacuum leak somewhere. I am blowing to many HCs and NOx so I bought the scanmaster to help me through this and for tuning when I get this thing on the road. Thanks

Sorry to hear about your problem. We used to have emmisions testing here (fla) but dont now. I can help you pass along with the chip you already got. Go get about a gallon of alcohol (what ever kind drygas is) mix with at least six gallons gas and make sure your engine is hot and make sure you have driven it for at least 10-15 miles before testing. Eric (right after testing fill the tank with premium)