You can type here any text you want

help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spross86

I cant seem to get this car to run right? starts cold idles for 1 min then dies. after that it will run with mafs removed and vac. line off fuel pump reg.but ruff? I installed a new one same issue
thanks any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
replaced mafs
replaced O2
replaced IAC
fuel pressure 40 lbs
30 over
36lbs injectors
turbotweak 5.7
TA49

Attachments

It runs better when you pull off the vacu line to fpr? Must be running really rich!!

It can't return the fuel pressure that is coming through rhe lines that is above 37 lbs and its forces through injectors

It can't return the fuel pressure that is coming through rhe lines that is above 37 lbs and its forces through injectors
ok I will start at the top and work my way back to the tank! thank you for the help I just bought the GN and have a lot to learn on turbo cars!

The first think I would go after is that trouble code #34 MAF low. If it runs better with the MAF disconnected then the MAF is bad. Time for a translator and LT1 MAF

Disconnect bottom of fpr and Run some low pressure through return line to tank. See if it goes through.

Disconnect bottom of fpr and Run some low pressure through return line to tank. See if it goes through.
Buddy you are the man! I just found the return line kinked looks completely blocked behind the water pump housing! I will
post picks. what would the fuel pressure be on the return side is this something I can cut and splice or do I need to replace
the line front to back?

Buddy you are the man! I just found the return line kinked looks completely blocked behind the water pump housing! I will
post picks. what would the fuel pressure be on the return side is this something I can cut and splice or do I need to replace
the line front to back?
Killer dude!! Splice that baby in for now.! Someone will have to chime in on what your fuel pressure is supposed to be with your setup. I know it's 37 and 43 on stock but not too familiar with your mods.

Killer dude!! Splice that baby in for now.! Someone will have to chime in on what your fuel pressure is supposed to be with your setup. I know it's 37 and 43 on stock but not too familiar with your mods.
stock on the pump. I have a hot wire kit I just installed.

Back