You can type here any text you want

help!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Killer dude!! Splice that baby in for now.! Someone will have to chime in on what your fuel pressure is supposed to be with your setup. I know it's 37 and 43 on stock but not too familiar with your mods.
well that did not fix it it does the same thing will run with out MAFS? I am ging to try to load a vid running with out MAFS

Attachments

well that did not fix it it does the same thing will run with out MAFS? I am ging to try to load a vid running with out MAFS
now that I fixed the return fuel pump pressure running 28lbs and 38lbs with vac. line off?

If the fpr isn't adjustble, you either need one or you need to "crush" the stock one to get it to spec for that chip.

Just curious and trying to learn: How will turning up his fuel pressure fix this? I see that its mad rich at idle. Wont increasing the FP make it worse?

BTW, to the op, definitely grab an accufab or equivalent FPR.

Let's review here

1) history of a MAF sensor code in the logs
2) Runs better with the MAF unplugged
3) MAF is tracking the TPS almost exactly in the log.

Let's review here

1) history of a MAF sensor code in the logs
2) Runs better with the MAF unplugged
3) MAF is tracking the TPS almost exactly in the log.
MAFS was unplugged during test car will not run with it plugged in replaced MAFS. still same issue?

well installed new not rebuilt GM Mafs same issue everything is pointing at ECM at this point. ordered one today we will see in a couple
of days!

What is it showing for numbers?

I would see if someone close to you will come over and let you borrow their known good one off their running car. Those replacment mafs are known to be hit n miss.

What is it showing for numbers?

I would see if someone close to you will come over and let you borrow their known good one off their running car. Those replacment mafs are known to be hit n miss.
we put this one on a running GN and worked before he sold it to me. it was also a new GM old stock in the box not
a rebuilt one.

well just installed new ECM no change at all! starts up idles fine for two to three min. and then just dies. after that hard starts and
I have to keep pedal in it to keep it running? its like it runs in closed loop and then it goes into open its dies but this happen even
before it completely warms up? I just installed ECM with TT chip did not install DATA LOGGER?

well just installed new ECM no change at all! starts up idles fine for two to three min. and then just dies. after that hard starts and
I have to keep pedal in it to keep it running? its like it runs in closed loop and then it goes into open its dies but this happen even
before it completely warms up? I just installed ECM with TT chip did not install DATA LOGGER?

Attachments

Back