You can type here any text you want

here is #266

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

badv6

here is #266 of 547. She has been with us since 1989, we have only put 200 miles since we bought her in 1989.

pics:
gn017.jpg

gn016.jpg

gn015.jpg

gn014.jpg

gn013.jpg

gn012.jpg

gn011.jpg

gn010.jpg

gn009.jpg

gn008.jpg

Great car, I would not drive it much either with low mileage like yours. Is that a 68-69 Road Runner post-model next to her?

What's up with the bumper fillers??? Nice that there are people out there willing to not drive these cars to preserve them. Me? I couldn't keep from driving it.:)

That's proof positive that there is absolutely no where safe for those damn fillers. That car has obviously been kept in a controlled environment for 21 years but the fillers are preparing to crumble. Some chemical leaches out of them causing that hazy film. It'll polish right off but the fillers are just deteriorating.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine who's the original owner of his garage kept GN. They finally gave out.

Yes that is a 1968 road Runner, ALL ORIG. this car only has 31266 miles. We do drive this every now and then. It has not been taged since 1978. we bought the car from the parents of a young man who was killed in Vietnam. The only thing we have done to this car is a set of tires. We have never even wash the engine off. Here is a quick pics., of the Road Runner.

The bumper fillers are not cracking, here is a quick pic,. they just need to be washed. This car has not been wet in 2 years.

pics:
gn021.jpg

gn020.jpg

gn019.jpg

gn018.jpg

Love the GNX, and very nice collection!:cool:

You are not going to just "wash" those bumper fillers, trust me the Buick community has been agonizing over these things for 20+ yrs. now:rolleyes: --they'll need to be replaced before they look any better.

Me? I'd buy a set now, keep the box closed, put them in the trunk... 10 years is a long way from now...

Awesome collection.

That said, collecting cars to me is the same as collecting girl friends that don't put out.

To each his own.

I have a set of fiberglass filler, I got at the Buick Nationals a few years ago.

Back