You can type here any text you want

Here's a Buick....Ummmm.....TType......Ummm......Limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Aww man i thought you knew all those badges and pillar pods mean it worth 4 times as much lmfao what a retard that could actually be a nice car with a proper engine and revoval of all the gaudiness

Somebody posted this car a couple days ago here type in somebody should have been horse wipped! Alot of good laughs!!!!

My GOD:eek:!!! Its been stolen and vandalized:eek:...someone call the cops.:tongue:

I love the wiring and flipped air cleaner lid! Good thing there's a fire extinguisher on the p/s A pillar! Gee whiz....all this for only $8,500???

It says he is in phila.,pa....he is close to me,If i wasnt so busy,i would go "TEST DRIVE"this ultra rare 1 0f 500 gem.......What the f..k are people thinking when they do that to a car?
Looks like it is wired for detonation......How about the state of the art security column lock....

I just had a question...is this car one of the v8 T's? Yes they made them... Or is it a Turbo T that they swapped engines on? I only ask because of the turbo instrument cluster..

Believe it or not, in '87 it was possible to get the T-type package on a normally aspirated v6 Regal. I didn't believe it at first, either. I have a buddy that was telling me about buying one. I said NO way! He was adamant that it was original. So, dug out all of my dealer info and guess what. It was a possible combination in '87. Remember, the turbo charged package became the Turbo-T in '87. The T-type package became a trim and appearence package for '87. My buddys is a blue one I hope to own, one of these days.:cool:

Just think of what the fire extinguisher on the pillar would do to a passenger's face in an accident...
I see that on so many cars these days, mostly though on the imports. I guess it looks cool though, until planted in someone's face!

Believe it or not, in '87 it was possible to get the T-type package on a normally aspirated v6 Regal. I didn't believe it at first, either. I have a buddy that was telling me about buying one. I said NO way! He was adamant that it was original. So, dug out all of my dealer info and guess what. It was a possible combination in '87. Remember, the turbo charged package became the Turbo-T in '87. The T-type package became a trim and appearence package for '87. My buddys is a blue one I hope to own, one of these days.:cool:

Actually, as I know of here is no such thing as a T-Type in 87 at all. The T's were NA 307 Oldsmobile engines. The T-type badges on this car were added on. Buick never put a T-type badge over the Buick emblem on the trunk. I am pretty certain I am right but have been wrong before.

So........there are 499 other Regals out there just like this one?
Pray to God this one is the only one that wandered away from the 500 made! I think instead of Buick on the winshield it should say wild child. Definately worth every penny of $8500. Probably has that much invested in stick ons from Walmart

Unfortunately I have the pleasure of seeing that car on a regular basis. It is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen in my life and it makes me embarrassed to drive my GN anywhere near it. It has to be the tackiest thing Ive ever seen in my life. Usually parked outside of this neighborhood bar, never seen the owner but Id bet my GN and life savings that he's not white...

So your saying that car is a daily driver and not a show car? Damn!! i hit the buy now button im going to try and get out of it... Maybe i will tell him there isn't enough 6x9's or something

Finally looked at the whole auction and wow, its even worse in the interior, didnt think that was possible. Who brags about a 2k paint job>? Maaco does 2k paint jobs. 18" IROC rims, come on, thanks for ruining the car even further. And lastly, of course it title is in his baby mama's name....ROFL Must have had some "insowance" issues when he bought it.....HAHA

Back