You can type here any text you want

Here's a little video of my 10 second GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I will watch it all after work:biggrin: first couple minutes look great!

hey bud we will have better ones this summer it was my friends 1st try with my car .

Video kicked ass! Hey, I ran into Travis on the internet the otherday:cool: it was nice to see him around.

Have a good weekend.

Ty

thanks guys , I'm taking travis's mustang cobra down , i will be on film , he doesnt know it yet , but i will make him PAY for getting rid of his GN , he's a trader.

thanks guys , I'm taking travis's mustang cobra down , i will be on film , he doesnt know it yet , but i will make him PAY for getting rid of his GN , he's a trader.

please let me know when you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

youve earned come cool points......i like the third brake lamp too (note to self,CARRTUNZ would look good in my T):biggrin:

THANKS GUYS . Glad you like it , have some races coming up soon , will have video of that , once i get done with a couple of things.

For Guys Who Havent Seen The Video , The Evo Didnt Want To Play Hhaha , New Video Coming Soon

pretty cool, reaper!
hey have you ever heard anthrax covering that sabbath tune? it was on the "im the man" single back in the 80's. way harder and faster i used to put that tape in and crank it up and just go stupid nuts crashing all over my room

pretty cool, reaper!
hey have you ever heard anthrax covering that sabbath tune? it was on the "im the man" single back in the 80's. way harder and faster i used to put that tape in and crank it up and just go stupid nuts crashing all over my room

haha i know i heard it but cant remember, will look it up, love anthrax . New video coming soon , car is going out to get tuned in 2 weeks , talked to my bro nelson febus , i doing some new video this year , and make a killer video .:smile:

pretty cool, reaper!

haha i know i heard it but cant remember, will look it up, love anthrax . New video coming soon , car is going out to get tuned in 2 weeks , talked to my bro nelson febus , on doing some new video this year , and make a killer video .:smile:

Back