You can type here any text you want

Hey Calif. crew, what chips you runnin'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt Weiser

It's an F.U.V.
Just wondering what's a good chip to use on the low-octane gas we've got here in Calif., not to mention the smog regs. My car is mostly stock except: 30# injectors, 3" downpipe, Walbro 307 hotwired, soon to install K&N cone. I'm looking to get good mpg, smooth running and, of course, more power. Any tips appreciated.

I have a stock chip in right now but also a Lubrant 93 that I might play with. Is this chip too much for CA?

Thx...

Chips!!!

What do you want to know???
Neal Steward is his name, we are a racing group called Brutal 6 racing.....He will need your inj. size and a few more odds and ends about your car!!!!

Later,
Mack
Originally posted by TheDoughboy
Any more info on Brutal 6 Chips??

TIA,

Ron
:cool:

Brutal 6 chips

Neal knows his stuff. Good guy.:D

Matt, Neal is the chip man!! His talents are moving East - not just a West Coast secret anymore. Here in Central Texas, two of us are running his big injectors(72&75) chips, with a modf. stock ECM. More are coming!!! Neal is a great guy, knows his stuff, and is very helpful. Try his chips, I bet you won't go wrong :D

Good Luck

Back