hey douche bags

Ahhh it feels good to be back with morons... who's this mean chicken kid?

Lou I'm thinking of buying a GN..... in 4 more years.

Is Morgan or Neal still around? They're the only ones I really liked.
Mean chicken is a forum member in good standing with a farm animal fetish. A shining example of what has become of the south western Buick movement since your absence. It is rumored that Niel & Morgan got married & are living together. Last report they were working on a movement to over turn prop 8 .

Mean chicken is a forum member in good standing with a farm animal fetish. A shining example of what has become of the south western Buick movement since your absence. It is rumored that Niel & Morgan got married & are living together. Last report they were working on a movement to over turn prop 8 .

Tell him 'bout how I'm only 1/2 stupid, Papa Lou.
:D

That's good, because they're the only ones that liked you.

welcome back.

(gee wasn't that on TV?)

good to see you returned to a normal frame of mind,
I heard Neal and Morgan are looking for a 3rd hand, ( if you get my drift):eek:

will we see you at Nates Butt farm this weekend?

So you only like Niel & Morgan, I'm hurt ! buying another GN in 4 more years we will all be driving solar powered cars built by Obama motors.

Tell him 'bout how I'm only 1/2 stupid, Papa Lou.
:D
My Son ! You have not visited your father nor contacted me, I feel like an old sock, something you just toss aside when used up. I'm busting your status back to full stupid till this matter is fully resolved.

My Son ! You have not visited your father nor contacted me, I feel like an old sock, something you just toss aside when used up. I'm busting your status back to full stupid till this matter is fully resolved.

Hey now....make me 1/2 stupid again....I have stopped by three times.
That slow Lightning has always been parked right where it should be, but the door is rolled down and the other door is locked....and I think I can hear yew in there herding sheep :eek: so I politely leave.

I'll try stopping by again soon Pappa Lou, but if the door is down and the shop is a rockin' I won't bother knockin'...I'll just leave again.:biggrin:

If yew'll do that kinda stuff to sheep....God only knows what yew'd do to a Chicken if the mood strikes yew.:eek:

That slow Lightning has always been parked right where it should be, but the door is rolled down and the other door is locked....and I think I can hear yew in there herding sheep :eek: so I politely leave.

I'll try stopping by again soon Pappa Lou, but if the door is down and the shop is a rockin' I won't bother knockin'...I'll just leave again.:biggrin:

If yew'll do that kinda stuff to sheep....God only knows what yew'd do to a Chicken if the mood strikes yew.:eek:

How bout you boys move this shop about 800 miles east?

A.j.

And I thought we had something special together. I was wrong....:p

Next time knock on the door if you want to get plucked !

are you going to attend Bates this weekend?

lemme know

Who me?
I didn't know you cared?:redface:
well....since you asked...no...I won't be there. I'll be at a Father/child car show at Saddleback church on Saturday and taking both my GN and my Camaro so that will use up my "You can go hang out with car guys." permission slip for this month.

Or...uh....maybe there's someone else here named Tim and you don't care about me afterall.
:confused: