Hey Sooners' fans!

mandersgtp

How 'bout a double or nothin' for this weekend?:D I should be in OK (Sulphur to be exact) by no later than next February to collect my winnings!

Hehe, yeah my alma matter is BAD this year!

Why in the hell would you go to Sulphur, OK? (Yes people, the town does smell like that!)

'86 and '88 Alumnus of the University of Oklahoma
Had a 'puter class next to The Bozz
Didn't know it, but future friend/TR owner Steve Clark was on the Defense squad for the '85 Nat'l Championship team!

If the 'Horns struggled with Kansas State, what makes you think this is a good idea? And ah...what is double?

Ha, I'm going to Sulphur to see a very good friend of mine and his '70 R/T 440 Challenger, '69 Z28, '68 Z28, '74 Vega (FOR SALE, btw) race car, '91 Vette, '69 Nova - oh, and his mom too:)

Well Mr. Smith, there is no doubt in my mind the 'Horns will win against Stoops' Troops this time around! And I don't really know what double would be - you name it;)

Originally posted by mandersgtp
Well Mr. Smith, there is no doubt in my mind the 'Horns will win against Stoops' Troops this time around!

Isn't that what you said last year?

And I don't really know what double would be - you name it;)

Oh man that's dangerous! Let me think.....:D

I'm a bad, bad boy, Abbot!

Yes, that's probably about what I said last year, but this year is different. Since I'll be at SLP day up in Jersey I won't be at home watching to jinx them;) I have one word: Young.

BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER BOOMER SOONER

TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS TEXAS SUCKS

"Yes, that's probably about what I said last year, but this year is different. Since I'll be at SLP day up in Jersey I won't be at home watching to jinx them I have one word: Young"

65-13 biggest gap in the series history. You did say double or nothing right?!?!:D :D :D
Hmm what else could i want?????

Originally posted by mandersgtp
I have one word: Young.

What do you mean, Young? Are you referring to the part of the game when it was all over? As in young in the first quarter? I have one word: turnovers. :D I believe OU scored on 6 of their first 7 possesions, too. ;) This was the 4th game in a row the Sooners have scored over 50 points.

Oklahoma vs. Miami WILL happen this year for the national championship! 'Been waitin' for this since the 2000 season!

What say you now, Manders? ;)

The only thing I have to say is that Texas really sucks - and I'm glad I was surrounded by LS1's instead of watching that crappy game. My dad gave me some great advice on Saturday night after reading me the score and listening to me whine, "Well, maybe you should start cheering for a team that actually wins!" I think I will, by God - Go Hokies!:eek:

Originally posted by mydesigner
Hey now dont forget about me, ive been waiting over a year for our prize.

Okay then! You, Rollin and soonergn will have to put your heads together (that seriously scares me);)