You can type here any text you want

High beam indicator backward operation.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

greeneyegi

As title says. anybody have this issue before?
If not ill figure out and post results.

wagner 12v h4651 "L4"for the two pronged.
the other 3 pronged doesnt have a label but same brand.
The only difference on labels is the 1A1 and 2a1
When its switched to hi they all 4 come on. Is that factory?

I removed all the bulbs then replaced with my originals from my other limited and it worked fine.
I replaced each with the ones I pulled earlier and it works fine now. The only difference was the plugs
attached backward on the inner bulbs maybe.?

Old school bulbs shouldn't matter. They don't mind reverse polarity. Unless there is a partial break in a ground wire maybe flexing the harness improved the connection. Wiggle the wires while powered on see if they flicker or something odd.

Ive driven around for a while now and they workfine so far. Im looking for an issue in the rear driver brake right now i thought i had fixed.
Looks like im going to check all grounds and clean up.

when my rear light wouldn't work it was because the multifunction switch was having contact issues. I wiggled it around a lot and it started working again. If I had to guess both of our multifunction switches have issues.

when my rear light wouldn't work it was because the multifunction switch was having contact issues. I wiggled it around a lot and it started working again. If I had to guess both of our multifunction switches have issues.
Multi switch you mean in steering wheel mechanism?

the multifunction switch is really the turn signal lever, but the more I think about it the turn signal mechanism is the column is more likely the problem..

Back