High BLM #'s after New Injectors/PTE Chip/Adj Fuel Reg

You really should be so fortunate guys like me have written the exact procedures for curing such conditions. I am not going to re-write the procedures involved when an easy search will locate them.

Not to be harsh.. I spent months reading articles in the quest to understand whats going on with the car. And re-read them, printed them out, did what was necessary so I wouldnt have to seek a mechanic that would bend me over and not fix my problem.

If you were closer, i'd offer to work on the car, since your not.. all I can give you are the tools on how to do things for yourself.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101901&highlight=high+blm

Last post..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108522&highlight=high+blms

some more..

Last bone.. any any any vacuum leak can cuase this. bad MAF, bad O2, bad injectors, bad injector harness, bad gaskets, etc.

Hopefully your next post will be, I've done this, and this, and this, and this.. instead of an open nipple :rolleyes: . Wheres the hose that goes to the open nipple? What about that hose that goes to the solenoid before the nipple. What about your cruise control, throttle body?... many places. go buy a Mity vac and start checking stuff, else pay someone.

Sorry for my crudeness.

Hey Razor, I'm wanting to do a complete restoration on a 89 TTA including engine and transmission rebuild. Could you please provide detailed instructions from start to finish for my above project. Thanx. Oh could I have those by tommorrow. I would do a search for the info myself but you know how much a pain that is. Thanx again.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D

Might you need info on how to polish valve stems, wax your wheels, vacuum your carpets, and my favorite, how to remove a nail from a tire :eek:

I can feel the love.. and it hurts so badddd ;)

As much as I should search...

its so much easier to ask my specific questions. Certain topics may have been covered to death, but finding the key search term that gets the needed thread can be a pain.

I am NOT disagreeing with Razor.

This is a great thread for me. Even though I've had the car a year, its only gone 'bout 200 miles. Just finished basic maintenance, and have the problem described, High BLM, BLI normal. Probably a lot of newbies hit the same problem as they try to understand their car

Not asking for advance on vacuum leaks, this thread and the links help. Please just don't stop trying to help because the info should be found via a search.

Thanks all

I wouldnt have over 2000 posts if I didnt like to help. But this threads puts out the notion searching is a vital part, as is asking.

;)