You can type here any text you want

High BLM's. Website to go to?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighMileage

Albany,NY
Hey gang.. I'm getting high BLM's in most of the cells. Idle is 142. I have checked for vac leaks.

Sometimes chips are set up to be a little on the high side? I notice no Closed Loop at idle,too. No Learning,either.

Is there a good place I can go to and read-up? I've searched. Nothing seems to go in-depth.

When I had the new turbo and alky installed by a known name here,he put a different chip in that he said matches what I have. It sure would be nice to know exactly what I have.

This winter I will be installing a higher stall converter,so I'll need a different chip?

Thanks.

You'll be fine with with the same chip after you change the converter.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's adding fuel. Do you have a translator or are you running stock MAF? Didn't see either in your sig. With translator you can adjust the base and correct the bl at idle. What are your BLs at cruise?

TT chips don't usually do closed loop idle so that's normal. As long as it goes closed loop at cruise, it's working normal.

Back