High IAC and other funny idle issues.

krisking94

Basically as the tittle states I believe my IAC is pretty off the charts. Couple months ago it used to hover around 30-33 once the car was warmed up. Now it's seems to be hovering around the 60 range. My tps is still .44. Earlier I pulled up to the gas station, started to walk inside (left car running) and then I heard my car rev rup real loud then the exhaust let out a pop. I got home out it in park then notice my INT was jumping around from 124-135. It had been sitting at 128 for a while with no movement. Any suggestions of what's up or is just an example of a turbo Buick having a mind of its own and doing something goofy.

Your SM numbers should all settle in. When one or more suddenly get out of whack...then something's up. That's why we have scan tools...to monitor irregularities. Post your SM numbers with the engine warmed up in park.

The int will only move when in closed loop. Take note of that when reading int and blm. The dot on the scanmaster will be solid in closed loop and blink in open loop. INT jumping around 10 +/- is normal in closed loop. BLM on the other hand should stay more steady.

What chip is in the car?

The int will only move when in closed loop. Take note of that when reading int and blm. The dot on the scanmaster will be solid in closed loop and blink in open loop. INT jumping around 10 +/- is normal in closed loop. BLM on the other hand should stay more steady.

What chip is in the car?
I'm running a TT chip

Your SM numbers should all settle in. When one or more suddenly get out of whack...then something's up. That's why we have scan tools...to monitor irregularities. Post your SM numbers with the engine warmed up in park.
Okay will do after work, give you guys an update around 5

What chip is in the car?
Also with a TT chip isn't the car supposed to go into closed loop once the engine is warmed up regardless of being in park or drive? Or will it go into open loop everytime you're idling?

Also with a TT chip isn't the car supposed to go into closed loop once the engine is warmed up regardless of being in park or drive? Or will it go into open loop everytime you're idling?
Most TT chips idle in open loop unless you requested closed loop idle.