Home screen change?

1KWIKSIX

Can't seem to find (in the top RH corner) on the home screen the conversations or alert box? It used to be there! Also no longer anywhere to log out .
Has there been a change? Anyone else notice this or am I missing something?

dave

I've had the same issue the past couple of days. If you zoom in you can get to an alerts button, but you have to zoom back out to read the thread. And for those who don't know holding ctrl and scrolling with the middle mouse wheel will zoom in and out typically.

I already pm JayC (webmaster), and he claimed he can see the Inbox, Alert and others.
Jay asked me what type of browser am I using, and I'm using Firefox.
Now, I did open this site using Internet Explorer, and it work fine, showing all the way it should be, so I don't know why Firefox is not showing the Inbox, Alert, and etc.
I did try to reset Firefox, and still the same
I will try using my backup hard drive and see if I get the same result, so give me a little time and I will get back to you guys with my findings.

Same here with firefox. I went to Firefox because all of the pop ups and freeze ups with the site in IE were ridiculous.

Same problem here, I am using Google Chrome on all of mine and have tried all 3 with no difference! No inbox, alerts boxes. I will try on Int. Exp. and post result.

Either way this needs to be fixed as most of us have something going on in those areas .

I'm having the same problem on both browsers not just firefox.

If I log out it goes back to the way it should be, but as a guest you can't check pm,s or alerts.

I can see about a 1/4" bar that goes across the entire page that just about blocks out the points.

Last edited:
I tried chrome and firefox on this computer and tried my laptop which uses chrome and both computers have the same issue. My desktop auto updates but my laptop does not FWIW.

I was able to see them on Int. Explorer , I'm on it now!! It's like the page shrunk in that area?? Maybe Bing will work?
Thanks to all the guys who maintain these things and devote their time!!!!

Okay, I used my backup hard drive and open this site in Firefox and it ran as normal, and Firefox started to update it's own files. After Firefox finished, restarted the browser, and the icons for Inbox, Alert are being block like everyone else.
I did open this site in IE and it works as normal
Anyone else has the same result in IE?

I started a thread in turbo lounge on Thursday and most are responding with the same issue....Does it appear there is an additional ad box??

Yes, ok in I E . The zooming works also on chrome, blows up site large enough to see inbox & alerts!! 150% makes it readable and you can type responses as I am doing now. Better than nothing!(y)

here is what i'm seeing on firefox.. i rarely look up in that corner, so i hadn't noticed until i saw this thread..

TB capture.JPG

For some reason using Firefox is not enable us to see the Inbox, and Alert icons.

For those using Firefox for Browser, follow these instructions, as this will enable for you to see the Inbox and Alert icons.

This will enable you to view this site in Internet Explorer running behind the Firefox Browser.

1. Open Firefox Browser and open the Turbo Buick Web site

2. On the top menu bar and select the “TOOLS”, and then click on the “ADD-ONs”

3. As this will open another tab, then select the “GET ADD-ONs”

4. Far right of screen click onto the “SEE ALL” next to “Up and Coming”, and again another tab will open.

5. Left side of the Categories column go down 13 times to select the “TABS”

6. In the middle of page select the IE TAB, and then click the “ADD TO FIREFOX” (small window opens and again click the “Allow” and select the “INSTALL NOW”

7. Another window opens and click to “RESTART NOW”

8. Firefox will close and reopen the browser again in the TurboBuick web site.

9. At this point close other tabs, buy leave the Buick site open.

10. To make sure the IE tab is in the Add-On Manager tab, select the “TOOLS” menu, click the “ADD-ONs”, and then select the “EXTENSION” icon. You should see the “IE TAB”; if so close all except the Buick site.

11. Place the mouse arrow on a clear black section of the Buick page, click right side button on the mouse and then select the “VIEW PAGE IN IE TAB”.

12. You will be able to see the Inbox and Alert icons

13. You can use the back arrow to go out of IE and back to Firefox Browser.

14. Have patience since it takes a very long time for the page to load up. I know it’s very, very slow for the Buick site to come on, and this is one of the reason why I don’t like IE, TOO SLOW”

15. If for some reason it takes too long to load the Buick site, use the back arrow and then try again and you should able to go into the IE.