Hot air complete engine, 200R4, radiator, intercooler...

tonytheplumber

slow and low
I sold my GN so I need to sell my extra parts and take-offs. The parts are all located in Lowell, Indiana. I will agree to ship the smaller parts at the cost of the buyer, but the bigger stuff will have to be picked up.

I bought a complete engine (minus turbo) from an 85 turbo Regal just in case I wanted to build an engine, or if I destroyed mine. I was only interested in the heads, crank, and rods since my car was an intercooled car and this was a hot air block. I was told as long as I drilled and tapped a hole in the hot air block for the turbo's oil return line that I could use this block as long as I also used the matching oil pan and timing cover. So anyway, this is a complete, and disassembled long block (block, crank, rods, pistons, heads, oil pan, timing cover) with under 100K miles. Bores and crank are standard. Crank, in my opinion, will need to go -.010 due to some very light scoring on the front main. Otherwise looks all good. I'm the one who dissassembled it, was complete when I got it. Price- $100.00. I have a starter, coil and module (from 86-87), flexplate which go with the engine.

The 200R4 was from the same car. It is not a BR or BRF code trans although I was told it does have the correct valvebody in it, and some aftermarket servos. Has a Pro Torque torque converter to go with it (no, I don't know what stall), and a turbo Regal drive shaft. Price- $100.00

Stock intercooler from my 86'. Price- $50.00

Stock radiator from my 86'. Price- $50.00

Stock 86 Grand National grill (chrome). Driver condition. I replaced it with a black one from an 87. Price- $25.00

Factory MAF sensor. I replaced mine with an LT1 and a translator. This is a reman unit (there's a sticker on it) which worked fine. Price- $50.00

I think that rounds it out, but I'll take a look to make sure.

Trans is pending sale from a v8buick board member.

Really? Nobody needs any of this stuff, huh? Nobody wants a MAF? Nobody needs a crank? This stuff is scrap/dumpster bait I guess.:(

You posted it in between Noble and BG and a lot of members have either been geared up for the races and working on their cars. or have been out of town. You're to far away for me but I'm sure someone will hit this stuff soon.:)

You posted it in between Noble and BG and a lot of members have either been geared up for the races and working on their cars. or have been out of town. You're to far away for me but I'm sure someone will hit this stuff soon.:)

this is true. if this stuff was in texas, i would have bought it the day you posted.:cool: i'm always looking for hot air engines as mine is dripping oil like a leaky faucet.:mad:

Trans sold

Grille sold

MAF sold

Unfortunately guys, I'm gonna give it another week or so and then the rest is getting scrapped. I'm a cleaner, not a hoarder. The V8buick forum guys were standing in line for the trans. And another v8buick member bought the grille, and MAF. I threw in a MAP sensor, 160 stat, 180 stat, and Turbo Tweak chip along with the grille/MAF deal just to get rid of the stuff. Why the hell I still have a small block Chevy sitting under my work bench I have nooooo clue. Sentimental value I guess.

Radiator- SOLD

Intercooler- SOLD

Only the complete disassembled hot air engine remains. A member here was supposed to come buy it, but I haven't heard from him for a week. Will sit on it till next Saturday 11-19-11, then off to scrap.