Hot Air parts guys

Junior Samples

Walk Away
Brackets, lines, tb, intake, uppipes, valve covers blah blah..no DP though:(
rotating assembly std/std crank and 30 over slugs..low miles

Post your needs...all cheep, like i always say, not here to try and make my mortgage payment

i need the a/c brackets.the metal one that goes on the front of the a/c pump and any spacers there might be. thanks

Jack,

Man I got em still attached to comp at the barn, i dont think i'll be back out there till the weekend though, so stay tuned

Hey Brad,

I seen you looking for one the other day, I have another hotair complete that hasnt been torn down yet, trying to get rid of what I have, Not a big fan of crap all over the place, still have this crank in my kitchen etc etc

Anyway its hard to say when im gonna get to the other motor..damn nippy outside, wish i could be of help but at this point im not movin on the other one untill most of these parts are gone

Mike

Do you have a driver's side a pillar trim in good to great condition from lier siegler interior--no additional holes in it?

Do you have any of the heat shields that go on the passenger side valve cover that protect the plug wires from the heat of the up pipe?

coil mount

I need the bracket that the coil mounts on .Let me know if anyone has one they would like to part with !! thanks