Hot Wheels GN new for 2007

I ordered a lot of 5 of them for $26 shipped. Could have done better but oh well.

DSCF0515.jpg

:D

Darn you beat me. You found just 14 at one Wal-Mart? I think I got the only 11 in my town. :D I wish they would have had some of the new release of the "Old Batmobile".:cool:

lol,well come on down to fl.all the other snow birds do from up north...lol...no one take offense to that its just a joke

The Walmart here in AL has a bunch of them. I saw at least 10 on the hooks without looking much. Grabbed 2 :biggrin:

well i just hit 1 more walmart and they had 4 so i grabbed them,now its like a game i can't stop.i have no idea what i'm gonna do with all of them.i guess hold on to them for 15-20yrs. and watch the cash roll in.lol

I bought 10 of them. :D I had to open one. :eek: Here's some pics for those of you still looking, or that don't want to open theirs. :cool:

3-01-07046.jpg

3-01-07036.jpg

3-01-07040.jpg

3-01-07042.jpg

3-01-07026.jpg

3-01-07009.jpg

I have seen both kinds on evilbay.

I just bought 10 for $25 shipped. I have four boys, so I can use them.:D

Hot Wheels should be embarassed.... took them this long to do the GN and they can't do a little research on the car! :mad:

Looks like they used the Callaway motor.... watch out next time you stop for gas, everyone will want to see the "Twin Turbo" 1 of 547 Monte Carlo SS Grand GNX National T Type's :p

3-01-07009.jpg

corvette-engine.jpg

LOL, thats funny.......... I still dont give a crap, HOTWHEELS MADE A GN! COOL! Now only if I could find them here in Kansas Freaking City!:mad: