HotAir for sale

85zoom

Selling my 1985 HotAir. Paint is faded (dark Blue), rust above doors and bottom of doors. Interior is clean. Engine still runs strong.
Best offer. Gareth @ 478-6019. Just bought an '88 Jimmy, and just aquired a 1970 Challenger with the 426 Hemi. Must sell the buick soon. Thanks.

Gee! Thanks for the kind words !!! Actually, the '70 Challenger I hope to make a few dollars on. Down the road, I'd really like an intercooled GN. Besides, nothing beats going down to the dragstrip and watching the GN's beat everyone down there......

*****UPDATE*****

******UPDATE*****
I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for NOT making an offer or showing an interest in my HotAir. The wife showed signs of also missing the car so I will be keeping my T. I also have orders from the wife to bodywork and paint the T so my christmas came early. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!
:D :D :D :D

See...?? there was a method to our madness... VTW, glad you are going to keep it...

the question is... where to park them all... ??

Gareth, let me know if you need parts for the Jimmy... My uncle has one he wants to get rid of as parts....

Hey Rob, been a long time.........! I need the center console storage between the two front seats. The one at present is broken. Thanks. Hope all is well with you.

Gman

Yes... a very long time...

So how you been?

I'll check with uncle this week... (he was supposed to call me today... but I know he's kinda stressed right now)... will get the console (assuming it is good) and will let you know.

Rob

Eh, da original handsome bugga cruzin' Kapiolani............long time no see. My daughter keeps asking about your dog. Probably no longer a puppy. Stop by the house sometime. Hope all is well with you !!!!:D :D :D :D