You can type here any text you want

Houston.. Car Show, Sat May 16th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm helping my church (Living Word Church of the Nazarene) host it's 2nd ever car show on Saturday, May the 16th. The HBC took home a big chunk of the trophies last year, including "Best Club Participation"... question is, can y'all do it again?!?!?

We'll have plenty of food/sodas available, hourly door prizes & games / activities for anyone who'd like to bring their kids. You can find a copy of the show's flyer & registration info at:

Car Show | Living Word Church of the Nazarene

Hope to see y'all there!!!

Doug C.

I`ll get Dan to post this on our website. We had a great time last year, great trophies, food, really organized. See you there Doug.

Cool deal Robert!

Interest is stirring... the HBC may have a hard time taking the "Best Club Participation" trophy again.

FYI, some examples of this year's door prizes:

Mother's Power Ball for Paint
Mother's Mini Power Ball
Meguiar's Quick Detailer kit
Meguiar's Wheel care kit
etc...

Looks like we will have a good turn out for this, several members plan on being there. Doug, get that "Club" Trophy ready for us. lol. I am bringing both T Types, I`m driving the '86, Sheryl Dove is driving my '85. See you there.

Car was registered yesterday. I am getting it inspected tommorow and have charged the battery!!!! See you guys there.

Back