How about a Buick club in So Cal?

The List

So far we have:

DonWG - "I'm in. Good burgers"!
kirbdawg69 - "I think that i can get the first part of saturday off to come and hang out".
SPLATT - "I have duty sunday, But i will bring out the pontiac if thats OK".
my1stgn - "I say lets do Fudruckers in Grossmont center this Saturday around 12pm"?
forcedfedv6 - "Make it happen guys and stop talking about it already..."
Rodney87GN - "I'll be there, though I may show up in my Camaro". :biggrin:
sd-slider - "Did somebody say food"?

Is this correct?

I'll bring the supra to shark infested waters. ;), If anybody wants to try me from a 60mph roll to about 140, im game because Im not that good with stickshift cars from a dig LOL..

Don't worry. No sharks down here. We don't need to wand people before they go into the spectator stands down here. :biggrin:

get one i know someone letting one go for 8gs stock rims pretty good condition owner not far from u

QUOTE=DenaBoy626;2318779]Im up for it! Plus everything is local to me here in LA. Dont own my turbo 6 yet but when I decide to just buy it, it will happen. Waiting for encouragement...[/QUOTE]

So far we have:

kirbdawg69 - "I think that i can get the first part of saturday off to come and hang out".
my1stgn - "I say lets do Fudruckers in Grossmont center this Saturday around 12pm"?

Is this correct?

I dunno if Im in. I got the wifes surprise 30th bday party that same day and the UFC fight party in the evening.... but if I go I wont stay long, maybe like 30min just to get a face-to-face wit the others.

I dunno if Im in. I got the wifes surprise 30th bday party that same day and the UFC fight party in the evening.... but if I go I wont stay long, maybe like 30min just to get a face-to-face wit the others.

So you get to watch UFC on your wifes b-day?
COOL!!!!:D
Can we come over?

i'll bring the supra to shark infested waters. ;), if anybody wants to try me from a 60mph roll to about 140, im game because im not that good with stickshift cars from a dig lol..

wtf is up with your youtube racing? Do we honk 3 times and then go for it or what? Is racing 60-140 even considered racing? I call that driving home. Anyways i will take you on your offer. The vette will have the nitrous installed in about two weeks, a progressive 225 shot. If you want to "race" from a roll we will do it from 80-183 mph (thats all mine goes). Let me know.

Why don't you guys just meet up a Fontana on the 31st for the first get together? Lets put that Supra on the track and see what it will do.
Jeff

So far we have:

Is this correct?

So is this still on for tomorrow at 12 pm @ Fuddruckers Grossmont center? Just making sure...:D

??how about we all get together halloween night at the speedway. if noone wants to race their car that night its cool i will race it 4 u:biggrin: while my car is at the paint shop:) since we have a good number of people going that night we can all conspire on what days we can gather and not get cought breaking trafffic laws.

So you get to watch UFC on your wifes b-day?
COOL!!!!:D
Can we come over?

Well if you guys wanna head over for the fight after your meeting, then yeah! Just make sure you guys eat cause Im not sure if I have enough for everyone?:(

Just finished drying mine off and found some new scratches... Does anyone want to come and polish my wheels for me? :biggrin: I'll be seeing u guys there tomorrow, I can't wait.

wtf is up with your youtube racing? Do we honk 3 times and then go for it or what? Is racing 60-140 even considered racing? I call that driving home. Anyways i will take you on your offer. The vette will have the nitrous installed in about two weeks, a progressive 225 shot. If you want to "race" from a roll we will do it from 80-183 mph (thats all mine goes). Let me know.

Awwww that big old V8 even needs a bottle feeding it 225 shot to keep up with the little 297 cubic inch supra making less than 400rwhp, como'n luis, dont be such a puss.. :tongue: bottles are for Babies.. :biggrin: