You can type here any text you want

How about an "Other Turbo Cars foriegn and Domestic" section

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
I own other turbo cars in addition to the GN, and I'm registered on other boards however, the audience on other boards is very immature.

I would spend more time here on TB.com if there was a section for "Other Turbo Cars Foriegn and Domestic".

TB.Com is known thru out the internet as THE turbo source. I've seen a lot of posts lately about WRX's and EVO's here in the Turbo lounge and Kill section.

This new section would allow TB members to post about their other turbo cars like:

Turbo Mustangs
300ZX TT
Supras TT
WRX
EVO
SRT-4

And so forth. Again, mainly because other boards on the internet are full of immature kids that haven't grasped "Going Fast with Class" yet.

Thanks
Frank

boostedmaxPSI the only problem with making a forum like the one you want would bring to our board what you hate about the other boards , like you said "
mainly because other boards on the internet are full of immature kids that haven't grasped "Going Fast with Class" yet.
"

Sorry
Jesse:)

Back