How did you buy your Grand National?

My first one was an 84, credit union loan for 5k in 93. Sold it for 5k after adding 80k to the odometer. Im on my 3rd turbo buick, which I talked the guy down to 2k from 6k. He was in a fiancial bind, and I was in the right place at the right time.:D

I used my business to by it as a delivery car. We have "the fastest delivery in town!":eek:
Alabama has a new vanity tag available now from the Barber Motorsports Museum and it looks great on the car!:D

A buddy of mine from work had the 86 GN. One evening after work at the bar, I asked him if he was ready to sell, and he said yes. He would not sell it until I had driven it. I had no clue how quick it could be. In September 1989, I purchased that GN with 49,000 miles on it for $12,000. Went to my first GS Nationals in 1993 to find somebody who knew how to fix problems I was having. Now over the years I have probably spent that amount again twice for upkeep and upgrades, and have over 110,000 miles on the car.

Will never regret the decision to buy a Grand National

Cash, but that was when you could get a nice one for $8000 with decent miles.

Now it would be, sperm bank, blood bank, two jobs, borrow and then see if a bank would lend you the rest. :eek: ;)

Too bad I only got one back then. :(