You can type here any text you want

How do I gap new ac delco spark plugs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

anthony mendoza

what centimeters or millimeters do I get new spark plugs for my 87 Buick grand national I don't know what number to use to gap it someone please help

.035"
fyi this information is on the emission sticker that's on top of the a/c box under the hood

What kind of power and boost are you running? The people I know only run .035 at the track. On the street, we like to run .032, but most seem to like a tighter .028.

What kind of power and boost are you running? The people I know only run .035 at the track. On the street, we like to run .032, but most seem to like a tighter .028.
Ummm LOL why change to a larger gap at the track? Id find new friends haha :)

Buy NGK UR5 spark plugs gap em to .32 and enjoy

Ummm LOL why change to a larger gap at the track? Id find new friends haha :)

Buy NGK UR5 spark plugs gap em to .32 and enjoy
Ok, son...keep blowin shit up [emoji106]
IMG_20160718_225918268.jpg

Neat! And the reason to get a looser gap at the track is........?

Just asking

9 second guys around here are running .022". I liked my Ur5s at .028 in my old engine. Going to try tigher.;)

I'm interested in hearing about various experiences with the different plug gap dimensions.

I would gap them back at the parts store and exchange them for NGK's.

I've had my last shot of AC Delcos being bad out of the box about 2 years ago. Much like Delco oil filters they seems to have went to shit too.

Back