You can type here any text you want

How do you guys route your Casper's 36" harness to the passenger seat area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I recently installed a Holley HP EFI set up in my GN and I made my own plug and play harness using a Casper's XFI adapter. I made my harness longer than 36" since I had heard people say that 36" was barely long enough. Where do you guys route the harness under the carpet? Do you stay closer to the sill area or closer to the trans tunnel? Thanks!

Under carpet closer to seal area

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I've installed at least 75 of these and they aren't too short and they aren't too long. The jumper exits the kick panel through the bottom and through the plastic piece that sits behind it. Holes are carefully cut with a utility knife and and the carpet is just slightly nipped in the area below to feed it under. There is a hole in the factory carpet and the harness comes through it and plugs into the ecu. If you are running Auxillary inputs it's best to run these at the same time. 6-8 wire pull throughs are common. If you are logging trans temp or pressures it's easier to pull the wires through the shifter cable hole and go directly under the seat. It's nice to run a 12g ground out to a ground in the pull through to a post or to the battery for the ground wires from the jumper and from your alky injection if equipped. Grounding to the dash for those items is less than ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back