How far can 80# injectors take me

Depends upon the fluid which is used to rate the injectors. Sometimes the spec reflects n-heptane test fluid, sometimes not.

Technically it also matters which fluid you are using in the vehicle. E85 is quite a bit denser than gasoline, so on a lb/hr basis the numbers are higher assuming volume is the same

Last summer I went 10.96 @ 124 with 80's into a ~15 mph head wind. That was it for the day unfortunately tho since staging lines were super long and my oil pressure gauge broke. Yes, scared the crap out of me. Car is just under 3600 lbs with me in it. Walbro 430 intank, -8 feed, -6 return (stock lines didn't work for me either), caspers volt booster, 6265 precision turbo. SIxty foot time was 1.67.

Yes it can be done and wasn't terribly difficult, but the car is at its limit. IDC was hovering just over 100% through the traps. Base fuel was 50 psi and boost was 21 psi. I'm sure people are going faster with better tunes. I'll probably dial it back and enjoy the car until the next motor rebuild. If all the OP wants is a low 11 sec car then 80's seem like a great choice. Drivability wise the car is awesome.