You can type here any text you want

How far can a stock turbo take you?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
Im just wondering how far done in the ETs a stock turbo can take you and still be reliable sorta speak. I know there is some here in low 12s and high 11s. Im looking into different setups to use and experiment with when I put the second truck together.

I know my truck will weight almost 1,000 pounds less, but just wondering what the cars run to try some on my car.

Good question I was wondering the same thing, being new to the GN community....

A long time ago, I took my girl friend out for a "spirited" ride in my new 87 GN. Soon after this drive, I was easely able to get to third base with her. I'm sure that others will post better performance. However, this was done without alcohol injection (of the girl), or having to buy her dinner.;)

Your results may very.

Mike Barnard

That must have been a LONG time ago. A chick looks at a TB these days and thinks you are cruising grandmas car. :biggrin:

A long time ago, I took my girl friend out for a "spirited" ride in my new 87 GN. Soon after this drive, I was easely able to get to third base with her. I'm sure that others will post better performance. However, this was done without alcohol injection (of the girl), or having to buy her dinner.;)

Your results may very.

Mike Barnard

Classy, Mike! ;) I knew someone would find a way to be a smarta$$ to this thread. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your results may very.

Mike Barnard

classic :biggrin::biggrin:

If she chooses the prelude its time to get rid of her butt. Just saying thats worse or as bad as supper not being ready after a long day of working...

Im just wondering how far done in the ETs a stock turbo can take you and still be reliable sorta speak. I know there is some here in low 12s and high 11s. Im looking into different setups to use and experiment with when I put the second truck together.

I know my truck will weight almost 1,000 pounds less, but just wondering what the cars run to try some on my car.

My times are in my sig, and I think there is more left in em. Run, tune, adjust, repeat. :biggrin:

my wife was sure as hell not blown away by my gn.after a year of searching and telling her about the gn,i bring the best looking one i have ever seen home.we walk outside,she looks at it and replies ,is it a monte carlo.looks at it more,throws her hands up and says ,i dont get it:eek::confused:

it takes alot out of a motor trying to run top # on a stock turbo with a stock longblock .... you can go alot faster with just a turbo

Your results may very.

Mike Barnard
Lolz

Back