How high up to put the chip guard on doors and etc

I know you want it to be factory but rocker guard looks like ass. It looks SO much cleaner without it. I dunno, I've been painting for many years now and never liked the look of rocker guard. Most people put it on there because someone has done body work on the bottom and they do a crappy job and want to hide it in rocker guard. (not any person in particular, just what i see on a daily basis at work)

have you though about leaving it off?

know you want it to be factory but rocker guard looks like ass. It looks SO much cleaner without it

Gotta agree on this one...looks way cleaner w/o the rockguard :) Was thrilled to se mine go by-by

I know you want it to be factory but rocker guard looks like ass. It looks SO much cleaner without it. I dunno, I've been painting for many years now and never liked the look of rocker guard. Most people put it on there because someone has done body work on the bottom and they do a crappy job and want to hide it in rocker guard. (not any person in particular, just what i see on a daily basis at work)

have you though about leaving it off?

I still am thinking about leaving it off, but it does help with rock chips. I am working on my doors now and I am about ready to spray the pass side. I still need to strip the body down, so who knows what I'll find :eek:. The car is rust free and the doors are also! Just has lots of dents and it took me a week to do just the pass side door. I am going to rush things and I don't want to do it again:biggrin:

As long as you use dark primer, you won't notice chips. Just make sure to color your primer to your car and chips are not noticeable.