You can type here any text you want

How long can I get by running 25psi ????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
X2 !!!! we are allways checking stuff to see if we "see" a problem .. Hell prob half the cars out there I wouldn't even floor :eek: Cars do break !!! it's not if they will break BUT WHEN THEY WILL BREAK!! we run "lotsa" boost on the street... IF your afraid of breaking it leave it in the garage :biggrin:

I have sold plenty of cars in the past that I never ran hard. I always regretted it. Life is too short....put it to the floor. When they close the coffin lid on your face you can at least be smiling saying I sure put my ole TR thru HELL! Dont be stupid with your boost levels but dont be afraid to run the car either...thats why we bought them right?:cool:

I have sold plenty of cars in the past that I never ran hard. I always regretted it. Life is too short....put it to the floor. When they close the coffin lid on your face you can at least be smiling saying I sure put my ole TR thru HELL! Dont be stupid with your boost levels but dont be afraid to run the car either...thats why we bought them right?:cool:

Another nod to flooring it! Well put, I agree!:biggrin:

Funny.. I have broken rods, blown head gaskets, vented blocks.. ran upwards of 30 PSi on a stock bottom end.. never spun a rod or main.

I ran cheapo advance 10w40 auto parts oil.. I would change it very frequently.. sometimes at 150 miles... but never experienced a bearing issue.

If you wait 3k miles... you are waiting FAR TOO LONG..

Grumpy math says.. 3,000 miles= 12,000 1/4 mile passes :D

As long as no knock.. keep fresh oil in it.. and hammer away.

thats the best tune up out there :biggrin: Man is it raining like hell here !!! :mad:

If you wait 3k miles... you are waiting FAR TOO LONG..

I should point out that Grumpy's math is flawed a bit :D
3,000 miles is actually 3,000 1/4 passes unless your car is only making it to the finish line and being towed back to the starting line on a trailer :)
1/4 mi down to the finish line...1/4 to stop/slow down..then another 1/2 back to the starting line... 1 full mile round trip per pass :D

I know a guy that has a TTA with 9k miles that has seen 30+ psi with a 100% OE motor....keep the next to none, don't get crazy with timing and have fun. Just keep this in mind, it's not a matter of IF...it's a matter of WHEN.;)

Back