How loud are your comp hyd. roller lifters?

92GNZ28

I just did an engine rebuild(just to freshen it up) a respectable machine shop assembled the short block and did all the machine work. Everythinh is stock except I added ARP main studs, rod bolts, and head studs. The cam is where I spent the money. I got the full kit from fullthrottlespeed.com for iron headed cars, had the heads machined for the roller setup and everything. I am using the stock rockers with this setup which it states is fine to do with this kit. It's been about 250 miles and there is a noticeable tapping coming from the engine compartment. I know the comp lifters that come with the setup are known for being noisy, but I;m not sure there this noisy. It's not really that noticeable at idle, but more at cruising speeds where just a little throttle is applied. I haven't got the steth. out yet, just seeing what others have run into. Could be a rocker or something I'm thinking and hoping. Running Valvoline conv. oil 10w-30. Can really hear it when driving next to a wall like at a drive thru.

I would do an oil change and cut the filter open to look for excess shavings. Do you still have the same oil pressure you had 250 miles ago?

Ya oil pressure is still the same as it was. 25-30 psi hot idle in park. 20-25 in gear.