How many 2012 + Regal GS owners?

Here ya go!

Attachments

• 1431725438244.jpg
    1431725438244.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 288
Hey, that Black car looks like mine but I have the chrome door handles. Great running car that almost checks all of the boxes. Looks great, handles great, brakes are amazing.... it's the modern version of the '84 Corvette. I have to update my sig.

I have a '14 Regal GS. Bought it in March of '16 with 9k mikes, and now have 26k. Great car and decent power. There is definite turbo lag though lol, almost as much as the GN! Anyway it's a fun car and gets some looks so that's kinda cool.

I just bought a White 2013 GS with only 6000 miles on it. Only had it for 4 days. So far the only annoyance is the chrome bezel around the shifter. Here in sunny Florida it glares in my eyes and I have to hold my hand over it. Other than that the car is great and a joy to drive!
I cant believe they haven't changed that. I have a 2016 and its crazy in the sun. The chrome around the heater controls is blinding also.

Been away for awhile. Some may know the car from the Buickforums site.

A good friend just picked up a garage-find '87 GN out of NJ and reeled me back in.

Mine's a '14 GS 6AT in Black Diamond Tri-Coat. What a great all-around car that is a pleasure to drive!
2015 10 18_1352 copy.jpg

Nice, I really like them wheels. These cars are way underrated. They ride like a BMW, quiet and smooth. And they pull pretty good for a 4 cylinder.

I've been lurking in this forum for a while but haven't seen to many posts here. As a previous GN owner and present 2012 GS owner a would love to communicate with others who have a GS. Anyone?
Just picked up a 2017 Regal Sport Touring.

Attachments

• BUICKGN.jpg
    BUICKGN.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 192
I have a 2014 regal t that has a trifecta tune which seems to really wake up that tiny block! I'll be seeing what it can do at norwalk.....
I'm looking to add a Trifecta Tune to my '14 Regal AWD turbo. I've had the car for almost a month and it's pretty awesome.