You can type here any text you want

How many active Texas members do we have?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well got my hotel room and working on getting some tuning done this weekend. Looking foward to meeting everyone.

New To Board...

I know its been slow in the thread, but what the hay...

Blake Carroll

Texas City, TX

87 GN- Got a few bugs to work out and she needs some TLC and a passenger door!!

I know its been slow in the thread, but what the hay...

Blake Carroll

Texas City, TX

87 GN- Got a few bugs to work out and she needs some TLC and a passenger door!!

Things change everyday... People buy, sell, transplant to Texas etc. etc. So I just leave the thread stuck. :) Welcome.

Sean in Arlington, TX. My GN has been sitting in a Ft Worth garage for the last 7 years. It has been in my Arlington garage for about 3 weeks. It will be on the street ASAP :biggrin:

Sean in Arlington, TX. My GN has been sitting in a Ft Worth garage for the last 7 years. It has been in my Arlington garage for about 3 weeks. It will be on the street ASAP :biggrin:

Welcome aboard Sean. I see you decided to come over here from the other site.:biggrin:

Im from texas too

Gee Charlie its the first time i hear that one jaja. But thanks this forum rocks

Manuel gordillo
fort worth, texas

hey guys I've always wanted a gn... But I can't find any !!! Do you guys know anyone with a good deal for a gn? I'm in the fort worth area !! Thank u

Back