How many active Texas members do we have?

I know kemah was a blast. I used to take my 69 camaro out there. I will see if I can find the number for Rob Lamby and call him. He was the one that informed me that they were going to try and start it up again in Kemah. I will let you know something when I find out.

UPDATE! The Kemah car cruise on Saturday nights ARE back on! The location is the same although instead of being in front of Target and in between Chick-fil-a and Chili's. The manager of Chick-fil-a and Home Depot contacted one of the guys who originally organized the cruise and asked them to return. There are a few ground rules that have been implemented. The cruise is from 5pm-10pm ONLY and will be enforced with security. Bring the Buick's OUT!:smile:

I am back after a few years, took a break and went roadracin for a team or two..... where is chris Mcdade? - we are building a engine or two and 1 customer is lookin for a stock block... I hope all you guys are well! ryan mosley

Kyle...
Cedar Park, TX

Mhogan and Streetwaves- theres another guy out here in cedar park... He goes by paul69camaro. I'll get him to sign in

Disco Stu got my car sorted out and we're hauling balls now. Lakeway represent. lol.

Adrian, I think my car is next to get into John's. I'm in the Avery Ranch area, I'd love to see it w/the alky setup running.

I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full... FYI.

Disco Stu got my car sorted out and we're hauling balls now. Lakeway represent. lol.

Ah that makes 3 cars now in Lakeway unless you have more than 1 now Adrian ;)
of course I live down by the cop shop and they have been eyeing the GN in the garage waiting for me to come out :D

got about 8 years in, ops that's my marriage... hehehe
thanks for the welcome, not a GN guy. but i do have the turbo gbody... i know it's not the same but we all can't be perfect. lol... mike

got about 8 years in, ops that's my marriage... hehehe
thanks for the welcome, not a GN guy. but i do have the turbo gbody... i know it's not the same but we all can't be perfect. lol... mike

Must've been a lifer then.:biggrin: Sorry to hear it.:eek::biggrin::tongue: We'll welcome just about anyone if they have an interest in these cars.:cool:

New Member Here

Howdy,

Got the turbo buick bug a few years back. Don't have one yet, but I'll make it happen!

Jake in East Houston....

Welcome aboard Jake. Go to your user controls and add some info like location. This will help if you find a car so a member may be able to help you check it out.