How many active Texas members do we have?

Howdy Hombres!

Alive and active in Deer Park Texas with a Turbo Trans Am build #1231 and I'm the original owner.:cool:

Howdy Hombres!

Alive and active in Deer Park Texas with a Turbo Trans Am build #1231 and I'm the original owner.:cool:

Hey Frank, glad you can make it to Bellville, get Kinzer to follow you in "Miss T". Once the word will get out that all of the FAST Turbo cars in Deer Park are going maybe Tim will come out & play.

turbobrett

Cedar park TX

Getting the car going after sitting in storage for many years. :)

Anyone have ported irons for sale? :D

Robert,
I don't think I will have it running in time, around late march early april due to only have been off work about 10 days since Jan 8 ! then going on vacation March 9 -19 ( snow sking) then back to work again:mad: The engine is ready waiting on the push rods to come in , then it's gonna get UGLY in
Deer Park:biggrin: I guess Frank could tow me down there then he could actually say he got there first LOL

Robert,
I don't think I will have it running in time, around late march early april due to only have been off work about 10 days since Jan 8 ! then going on vacation March 9 -19 ( snow sking) then back to work again:mad: The engine is ready waiting on the push rods to come in , then it's gonna get UGLY in
Deer Park:biggrin: I guess Frank could tow me down there then he could actually say he got there first LOL

I`ll be glad to go snow sking for you so you can finish the motor, what are friends for?

I'm here!

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1812 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

Hi Chirs, I remember seeing your Delorean last year at one of our shows. Any of those on your list would be a great fit. Especially the TTA! We hope to see you around again this year.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/texas-area/211982-04-21-lspbc-car-show-pappas-bar-b-q.html

Hi Chirs, I remember seeing your Delorean last year at one of our shows. Any of those on your list would be a great fit. Especially the TTA! We hope to see you around again this year.

:D

DSC00401.jpg