How many active Texas members do we have?

T for Texas, T for Tennessee. By the powers vested in me by the Great State of Texas, I hereby do declare PuddinPower to be designated as an Honorary Texan, with all the Rights and Privileges accorded such until Death or moving above the Mason/Dixon Line. :)
You may begin bragging at any time.

Puddin for President Of Texas!:tongue:

Bryan McCoy in Houston. New owner, just bought Robet Walton's 86 TR.

Welcome to the Turbo Buick world. I know that car well. Robert used to work with me, sold his '93 Ford Lighting to buy the T Type, put alot of $$ in it, then went crazy & bought an Infinity I30. Go figure.

Welcome to the Turbo Buick world. I know that car well. Robert used to work with me, sold his '93 Ford Lighting to buy the T Type, put alot of $$ in it, then went crazy & bought an Infinity I30. Go figure.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm pretty much on that same path. I have already started putting money into the old girl, but I'm not planning on selling it anytime soon.

When is the next G2G, I'd like to come out and meet some fellow TB owners!!!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm pretty much on that same path. I have already started putting money into the old girl, but I'm not planning on selling it anytime soon.

When is the next G2G, I'd like to come out and meet some fellow TB owners!!!

Next H.B.C. event is our chili cookout. See the post on this website for more info. or go to The Houston Buick Club click on meetings. There should be plenty of TB owners, I`m doing a tech session on the LS1 brakes for our cars. I hope you can come out. There is a V6 Clash at Sealy on Feb. 17th. Car show in Bellville, Tx. on March 3rd. I have the front row reserved for the H.B.C. The Texas Buick Nationals in Waco on March 31st.

Just discovered there is a special section for Texas.
Not really active but still a Buick owner.

Rich Bell
Midland, Texas

Keith Broussard
Sugar Land, TX

I "cruise" the For Sale section a lot, but only check here occasionally. Just saw this.

Just discovered there is a special section for Texas.
Not really active but still a Buick owner.

Rich Bell
Midland, Texas

Cool, I'm not the only Midlander :cool:

Psss, I don't suppose you got any T-type wheels for sale or anyone else close by :biggrin:

J.D. Brooks, 87 buick GN Galveston/Cat Spring TX. just thought id make an appearance :)

Cool, I'm not the only Midlander :cool:

Psss, I don't suppose you got any T-type wheels for sale or anyone else close by :biggrin:

I don't have any for sale right now but I'm going to Houston the WE of the 16-20 of Feb if you can line up a set there I might could get them back here. There always seems to be some floating around down there. Is Desert Thunder back open yet? If not when do they open?

I tried to PM ya do you have that here? Scratch that I figured it out.