You can type here any text you want

How many cars runnin 10's with Erics TT chim & reg.Maf translator?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clark6

How many are in the 10's on the stock ecm with the translator pro & the Ls1, Ls2, or Lt1 sensor? I know of Grumpy's, and Underboost I think he's runnin stock maf, Is there any one else or do they have the MAFTPRo; EXTENDER chips, OR
are the Rest and a majority of the faster crowd running a FAST Set up?

How many are in the 10's on the stock ecm with the translator pro & the Ls1, Ls2, or Lt1 sensor?

Do you mean Translator + ? because it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to run the Translator Pro with a MAF, although it's perfectly capable of doing so. And is on other makes and models (DSM's etc.)

Running 10's with the Translator Pro and Extender Pro on a properly equipped car should be pretty easilly accomplished and I'm sure already has.

I know of Grumpy's, and Underboost I think he's runnin stock maf, Is there any one else or do they have the MAFTPRo; EXTENDER chips, OR
are the Rest and a majority of the faster crowd running a FAST Set up?

I believe Grump's running a regular Translator, not the Pro.

Anyway, there is a Translator Pro equipped car (on speed density) running in the 9's and I believe is getting very very close to tickling the 8's.

Turbo Buick MAFT Pro in the 9's........ - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

Sorry about butting in on the thread, I just noticed you were specifically asking about TT chips.

Do you mean Translator + ? because it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to run the Translator Pro with a MAF, although it's perfectly capable of doing so. And is on other makes and models (DSM's etc.)

Running 10's with the Translator Pro and Extender Pro on a properly equipped car should be pretty easilly accomplished and I'm sure already has.

I believe Grump's running a regular Translator, not the Pro.

Anyway, there is a Translator Pro equipped car (on speed density) running in the 9's and I believe is getting very very close to tickling the 8's.

Turbo Buick MAFT Pro in the 9's........ - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

Sorry about butting in on the thread, I just noticed you were specifically asking about TT chips.

Yeah Dave thats ok about buttin in im open to all suggestions, yes i meant the translator+ i see i made another mistake i typed chim in the post , i meant chip , i was in a hurry off to work & didnt have time to preview post this morning. Yes i know its capable with the tpro with the density tune thats what my brother is installing at this very moment, he has no alky , I do... I was thinking of something a little more simple, but who knows once he play around with his i may change my mind.

Melissa just ran in the 9s @ 138 today with a Translator and a Turbo Tweak chip :eek: DAMM... just when ya think these cars are done they go faster and quicker :eek:

Melissa just ran in the 9s @ 138 today with a Translator and a Turbo Tweak chip :eek: DAMM... just when ya think these cars are done they go faster and quicker :eek:

Congradulations Now thats what Im TALKIN BOUT!!!

Stock ecm /TT chip, Stock MAFS -1 screen, 80* air, 24.5 psi, 1.669 60', 3600lbs. I am afraid of this engine blowing out the stock untouched bottom end or i would send it to 30 psi and run some low 10's in the 132 range. I have added a 4" MAF pipe and translator since the 10.88 which was my first and last pass with the combo since i have no roll bar. I will not get any more timed runs with this engine in this car. The only thing i would add to the combo would be a better torque converter. I believe it would pick up down low and mph better with one. It was 36* tonight and i was at 100% dc on the 50's while spraying in a lot of methanol at 24 psi. Duty cycle on the 126mph pass was around 80%. If i could have ran it tonight it would have gone over 130mph but i doubt there would be any traction.

1st pass on my combo was a 10.9 @ 125 (got kicked out)
85mm MAF, T+ and Extender extreme. Have since changed from the 85mm to 4" MAF pipe.

Back