how many?(girl racers)

heres the car very rare

it is a blue T with gray int . turbo is a te44, 009's big neck IC 212/204 cam with ported heads and intake. has a patc reptoid tranny and a 2800 stall. has gone 7.60 at 93 and 11.86 at 115.

Attachments

• 000_1547.jpg
    000_1547.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 360
Re: pics

Originally posted by race_angel
ok guys here is a pic of me if u insist.. then i am gonna put pics of the car!!!! hope u like ....;)

Schwing! That is quite a nice picture!

baby... its gonna take more than your up pipe to make me spool!!! j/k!!!!!lol

DOH! That was HARSH....

... but I like it. Good come back.

I'm sure gn85girl is gonna hear about this thread soon.

well just like 87grandnational said i was just playing i dont wanna scare you off because if you seen my up pipe you might confuse it with a 3 1/2 THDP:eek:

man i wish i could go to Noble but my boss wont let me off unless i can get this guy to switch with me, i have been trying to prep my car for it for a while (and im almost done) and now i probably wont be able to go.

Joshua.

nope didnt scare me !!! just show me what you got in noble on the track....

lol i know im going for sure now.... but seriously, awesome car, looks very clean, and you look pretty good yourself there;) I like your combo, were those runs on the drag radials?

Hey race_angel, do you go to that show at Chuck's often? I live in Abilene and got bad directions to the show and ended up at another show in the area. If you could give me good directions or an address of Chuck's so I can get a map on Map Quest, I would like to make a show sometime. If I remember right, last week was the last of the year, or is there going to be one next month?