how many?(girl racers)

njturbo Guys

Please treat the lady with the same respect you would want a stranger treating your wife. THX

I'm not married:D

Get the rear of that car down a little, might hook better. Move the center of gravity back some. Otherwise, nice car! I'm partial to blue T's...

www.turbojim.com

Originally posted by TurboJim
Get the rear of that car down a little, might hook better. Move the center of gravity back some. Otherwise, nice car! I'm partial to blue T's...

www.turbojim.com

thanks turbojim, i just put some stiffer springs that make it hook alot better, the pic was with the stock springs. i am hopeing with the swaybar removed i should be able to pull the left front wheel.:)

Originally posted by no-nos
hay trouble, ask your man who does he take his gn to when he wants to add some mods? is his gn moded? i olny ask cause i don't know who to take mine to? if you get a chance could you please tell him to email me with the info, thanks
I believe you met up with my boyfriend at the Towers meeting. I was there but showed up pretty late (got to work to buy more mods ;) ) Alex (a.k.a. "Blackshoebox") moderates the Florida section on this board. His G.N. is only "slightly" moded ;) You can P.M. him any time and I am sure he can recomend someone great to you that's not to far away :)

My wife races my T. She made her first 12 sec pass last sunday at Quaker City. She launches off idle with no boost. She went a 12.53 @ 109 with me in the passenger seat. A little boost and my 230# out of the car she might go into the 11's?

Hey Race Angel-

Make sure you got good rear brakes before you yank the swaybar, or else you could go from a 15psi launch to an 8psi push through the lights. Then you'd be in my predicament.

Oh well nice pic, and be safe :) .

HTH,
Ryan

Originally posted by TROUBLE
I believe you met up with my boyfriend at the Towers meeting. I was there but showed up pretty late (got to work to buy more mods ;) ) Alex (a.k.a. "Blackshoebox") moderates the Florida section on this board. His G.N. is only "slightly" moded ;) You can P.M. him any time and I am sure he can recomend someone great to you that's not to far away :)

thanks, yeah i was'nt to sure until i saw you guys, alex is a great guy always doing something for the club:) ,

INTERNET LEG HUMPING HAS COMMENCED!

race_angel beware of taffy.
leghumpers.jpg It never fails..........