how many?(girl racers)

JDSFASTGN... yes it was on drag radials with a 1.7 60'

BLUPUICK... yes there is one more show in oct will be the last for the year. if you can get on 121 heading east its the next road after you pass the toll road its in a shpping mall. there is a petsmart and some other food places.

Nice car, is it really yours or your boyfriends? Seem to know a lot about these cars. How did you end up with this beast?:D

hay flyingn, it's called evolution:D , nut your right, none the less welcome aboard girls know how about doing all us other guys who have been quite a favor and post a pic of your car or your mans car,

I usually race my slow little Camaro at the track. My boyfiend has a 87 GN. But since his work schedule is soooooo hectic lately, I think I'll have to help him out and run his car at the track for him ;)

The show is on the third Saturday of the month right? I'll get in touch with you again next month ( I'm really bad with directions:D ). BTW I was told those same directions and ended up at a another mall.

Originally posted by race_angel
so exactly how many girls are their racing buicks anyways? I can't wait to race with the big boys in noble........

My wife runs her 4200 lb stock appearing Stage 1 GS in the mid 12s all by herself and most of the time will be towing it to the track also!!! We will be at the ford /buick race in noble this year again too

I will have my green car and the wife will be running hers. Also Dave Falley will have his green one there again (same one that blew up last year at the 1000 foot lights)

I wouldn't mind getting into some "trouble" myself.. Hehe.. J/K..
Welcome to the board Race Angel..
I'm glad to see some of you gals getting mored interested in the hobby (not to mention you're both pretty easy on the eyes).

:D

Originally posted by njturbo
Guys

Please treat the lady with the same respect you would want a stranger treating your wife. THX:cool:
I think she knew what she was doing when she posted a hot pic of herself. Besides, she'll likely speak up if she's unhappy with the result.;)

Originally posted by TROUBLE
I usually race my slow little Camaro at the track. My boyfiend has a 87 GN. But since his work schedule is soooooo hectic lately, I think I'll have to help him out and run his car at the track for him ;)

hay trouble, ask your man who does he take his gn to when he wants to add some mods? is his gn moded? i olny ask cause i don't know who to take mine to? if you get a chance could you please tell him to email me with the info, thanks

its so funny how you guys think you scare me off. trust me if you offend me in anyway you will know it..... hahahah j/k
but really thanks for all of the replies.

hope to meet some of yall real soon;)
race_angel

Nice car Angel - nice to see a Lady getting into the Turbo Regals & racing.

Boys, If you get out of hand, I think Race Angel will put you in your place (like she already has!)

I see she's already posted a challenge...doesn't seem to be many takers (talk is big!) Take it to the track! Talk is cheap and it doesn't seem like she's runnin a dog!

Go get 'em girl!