how many people get tired of there TR

147K miles and still going...

I just can't see having a car and not driving it. That is the whole point of having these bad boys. If you don't use it, you'll lose it! So drive on!!:biggrin:

Well i feel your pain, theres been plenty of times where i just wanted to drive this car off a bridge. Tempermental as hell. I had a 03 Cobra, and i sold it to make an investment. Damn i miss my cobra. 500 RWHP with just a few bolt ons, get in and go no worrying about all the dumb shyt we worry about when we hop in our TR. Strap a turbo on that bad boy 700RWHP all day long on 93 oct. I was thinking about a Supra, seems 700-800 rwhp for those are the norm too:cool: Im venting. This car has been a money pit! But when things are right and im driving withthe windows down on a nice summer day the feeling brings a tear to my eye; its great. It may be time for me to move on in a little while though. Newer vette, cobra, supra, something modern, reliable and made to go decently fast with minimal effort and money invested.

I am starting to feel the same now having owned a GN & Turbo T for the past 5 years.. I am starting to want another ride like maybe an s-10 stuffed with a v-8 or just an old 70's or 80's lowered chevy pickup truck. :eek:

I love my Turbo Buick. Having no money and being in high school when I bought it it was absolutely the best bang for the buck. My T-Type destroyed every car at that school, even the cobras and older vetts some kids parents bought them. It was more reliable and a more enjoyable ride than both of my daily drivers that I bought after the T-Type. Now that I'm in college I have no absolutly money or time to keep up with that car so it just sits in a garage until im done with school. So count your blessings Buick owners. The only thing I regret is not having enough money to give my car the paint job it deserves. I don't ever plan on selling it. There are all ready too many great memories with that car.

Well I guess I have a unique situation, I am a quadriplegic. I have owned 5 TRs. I can't drive and have enjoyed them all. I wanted to go really fast so I sold everything and bought a 87 mustang and was going to go Drag Radial racing. Well that too is a huge headache. All I want now is a fleet of these beautiful and super rare ass kicking bad boy Regals! Please, I know this is rare but I want every TR that I can afford. Nothing like unloading a quiet "paw-paw" car at the track and watching the respect the mustang and camaro crowd gives you after you rip off a 10sec time. They all wanna know all about these beautifully awesome factory bad boys. I am guilty of racing all of mine except 2. If your car is fast buy yourself a trailor and take that beauty to the track and enjoy it, is it going to break? YEP! but having another car is just plain boring! I will never be without a Buick Turbo Regal for long if at all, up until the day I die! Please remember how special these cars are and how special you are to own them. WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!

I love my tr :biggrin: For a while i had a 2002 Trans am ws6 that car was a piece of junk it seemed like every day something new was wrong and it wasnt very fast either, i sold it quick and bought another buick :p