how much boost stock motor?

It depends. 91 octane-15, power plate and chip, 17-18, front mount? stock turbo? race gas? alky? what u got?

I've done a crapload of passes at my local track with 24 lbs of boost with a TA-49 and alky...haven't popped a head gasket...yet.

IMO, Because the stock head and cam combo are limited you are fairly safe.. as the boost pressure becomes more of a reading of unused or left over manifold pressure after a certain point. I have run 30 psi at 20 degrees with a 45a, Razor's kit,TT chip and motron 60's. I only lost a head gasket after I popped the line off the FP reg. and did not lift quickly enough. I now run 25PSI with Champ heads,23 degrees, Razor's, 60's,V1 FM,and a 67 bb turbo. All this on pump gas with 0 KR. Stock block, crank and rods no caps no girdle.

IMO, Because the stock head and cam combo are limited you are fairly safe.. as the boost pressure becomes more of a reading of unused or left over manifold pressure after a certain point. I have run 30 psi at 20 degrees with a 45a, Razor's kit,TT chip and motron 60's. I only lost a head gasket after I popped the line off the FP reg. and did not lift quickly enough. I now run 25PSI with Champ heads,23 degrees, Razor's, 60's,V1 FM,and a 67 bb turbo. All this on pump gas with 0 KR. Stock block, crank and rods no caps no girdle.

what kinda times are you running with that set up

It depends. 91 octane-15, power plate and chip, 17-18, front mount? stock turbo? race gas? alky? what u got?

i have a 67mm precision stock location precision intercooler 60ib motoron injecters 3000 stall 70mm plenum 70mm accufab throtle body cold air kt warlboro 340 fuel pump hot wire kit tt chip not to happy with that has not been to the track yet i am getting alot of turbo surge on the freeway at half throtle reason why i asked is i am thinking of going with a dfi but dont know which one either a fast or a big stuff my heads and intake should be done soon and thats why i ask how much boost i can put to a stock block and a cam also sorry at work

DO NOT go away from the stock ECM on a daily driver. You have some other problem causing the surge. I have a Gen 7 in my GN and hate it.. You can run a stock ECM with Eric's chip down to the nines and still idle and part throtttle like a champ. My best pass with limited traction was a 6.9 in the 1/8th. The 67 is an easy 10 sec. turbo. I am shooting for mid tens off the tbrake with my 10" slicks.

DO NOT go away from the stock ECM on a daily driver. You have some other problem causing the surge. I have a Gen 7 in my GN and hate it.. You can run a stock ECM with Eric's chip down to the nines and still idle and part throtttle like a champ. My best pass with limited traction was a 6.9 in the 1/8th. The 67 is an easy 10 sec. turbo. I am shooting for mid tens off the tbrake with my 10" slicks.

thank you i did my research and yes i did order much chip this mrng along with a w 02 unit for air fuel thanks guys