How much have you guys spent

im not scared to say i have around 30,000 in it and its still a hotair car. i love turbo buicks and i will keep putting money into it. i have owned the car since i was 13. i bought it with my own money and i love the car way to much.

Amen to that! I bought my Regal when I was 15...busted my ass everyday to come up with the money. When I finally got it, all of my buddies always ragged on me for drivin an '83 N/A brick. But I started savin up again (didn't save quite enough for a nasty 231) and shoved in a small block with some spray and went F-body hunting....:biggrin: I've had people come to me offerin' STUPID money for the car, but I could never do it its crazy how emotionally attached you can become to a car.

Maybe too much. Id estimate over $60k in the last 13 years. A lot of fun though. I want to see OTTO J's reply to this question.

Well, I'm only two years into it. I paid $3,000 for my car and have about $1,500 into it including tires. I just got it running properly after two years though. Also, considering the mileage I'm sure I'll put much more into it. I love my granny package though, so it'll be worth it!

had about 200 hrs labor into a guys vette, i took 87-T as payment, have put about 2k into it since July of 07, turbo, dutt, SM, injects, erics chip. the usual to start with but car came with good tranny 2k on motor, chance convertor, DTS rear end, looks sharp and drives nice

Total 6k for me to buy, it came with new motor & turbo.

After two years I am now up to 7k for the alky & Russ Merrit tune & new accumulator. So 1 k is not too bad. anyone want to buy it for 10k?;)

see my sig

Purchased mine for 7500 approx..three years ago..have about 5k into it. Roughly, still needs floors, and headliner...I don't think Im doin too bad...

Got an Excel Spredsheet on my computer that I add to everytime I upgrade something, I prefer not to look at the total:eek:

I have about $16K in mine including the car itself (I bought it as a roller.) It still needs more stuff to go fast though. I have A LOT of my labor in it too.

Not too much, yet anyway.
About a grand on the sound system, although I had the two amps already (retail value is 3x that :))
$200 on the yellow top battery which was in my other car before I got my GN
$360 getting all 4 ball joints replaced and getting the front shocks done (got the shocks from previous owner)
Through buying GTA wheels and selling my stock wheels + tires I only came out about $50 behind. 2 New tires, mounted and all was about $300 since they charged me for mounting 4 tires because I had the fronts tires put on the back.
$200 for a Scanmaster 2.1