You can type here any text you want

how much to replace a front end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

saywin

Fletch
I got new tires this weekend and had them check the allignment. The guy doing the allignment let me look under the car and he said the ball joint and rocker arm on the passenger side are going bad and they need to be replaced. The guy looking at it told me that he can fix that one side for $250.00 or the whole thing for $700.00. I told him he can fix one side for $250.00 and I will bring the other side back at a later time for $250.00;)

Anyway does this sound about right or should I buy the parts and try to do this myself?

Thanks in advance.
Saywin

I got new tires this weekend and had them check the allignment. The guy doing the allignment let me look under the car and he said the ball joint and rocker arm on the passenger side are going bad and they need to be replaced. The guy looking at it told me that he can fix that one side for $250.00 or the whole thing for $700.00. I told him he can fix one side for $250.00 and I will bring the other side back at a later time for $250.00;)

Anyway does this sound about right or should I buy the parts and try to do this myself?

Thanks in advance.
Saywin

If you can get someone who knows what they're doing to help you, it would be much cheaper to do the work yourself. However, tire dealers are notorious for suggesting work that doesn't need to be performed. Go to someone you trust to pronounce your "rocker arms". :smile:

Back