You can type here any text you want

how rare is this?

• Thread starter Thread starter pat83t
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
P

pat83t

Anybody have any idea how rare touch sensitive climate control is on an 83 t-type. what about t-tops. I have both and that just seems like a strange combo to me.

I have the touch climate control on my 83, but no T-tops
Where in Washngton are you? I just transfered from there(Tacoma) I use to work at Sea-Tac IAP.

Our black T-Type has T-Tops, but not the touch sensitive climate control. Neither of them have that. It seems that these cars came out with a wide variety of options. I have 2 83 T's, but they are so different. I can not locate any production #'s that are specific to options & T-Type's with the Limited packages & stuff like that.

Re: Wa

Originally posted by pat83t
Longview, about 45 miles north of portland.

Hey Pat, i've got family up there. Cousins in Vancouver, and an aunt and uncle in Cathlamet, very cool!!!

Hey, I just moved from Woodland WA, you were really close by. What color car do you have?

3-4 months ago, you should take your car to P.I.R. Last time i was there, there was another guy with a black and silver 83 like mine. I would have raced my car but it was not running good at all, only making 3-4 psi.

boost.

That is all mine is making right now. I got the turbo cut back breaking in the new motor. Also my cat is plugged. Soon I won't have that prob. I didn't know there were other 83's around here. I can generally spot them from a mile away. All turbo regals for that matter. Mine just got back on the road about 4-5 months ago.

Back