How to fix a bent valve by turboelky

That’s exactly how I do it. I learned everything I know from Lou!...:eek:

Truly, a scary thot!:eek:
However, on second thot, he is recognized worldwide, as the premier sheep shaggin', goat ropin', calf breeding, turbo Buick "master". So, could well be, you have learned everything you know, just not all he knows.:D:p

Truly, a scary thot!:eek:
However, on second thot, he is recognized worldwide, as the premier sheep shaggin', goat ropin', calf breeding, turbo Buick "master". So, could well be, you have learned everything you know, just not all he knows.:D:p

Are you saying, he’s been holding back valuable information from me??o_O

Unbelievable Lou, wow :confused::(

Honey mustered? Crap! no wonder I've been getting backfires up my intake. I've been using my old school stash of Bob's Big Boy blue cheese dressing. :bucktooth:

Are you saying, he’s been holding back valuable information from me??o_O

Unbelievable Lou, wow :confused::(

Absolutely, he could be holding back. I'm betting he could be known for other acts of depravity, such as working on Yugos, and other barnyard inhabitants.:D

Later for all that ! I'm running the hellcat at Irwindale tomorrow, I'm going to feed it some GN's cause they taste like chicken! :hungry:

Last edited:
Later for all that ! I'm running the hellcat at Irwindale tomorrow, I'm going to feed it some GN's cause they taste like chicken! :hungry:

Lou,

Please have your nurse check your medications. Today is only Tuesday which means tomorrow is Wednesday which means irwindale isn’t for another 2 days.

Your son,

Turboelky.

Lou,

Please have your nurse check your medications. Today is only Tuesday which means tomorrow is Wednesday which means irwindale isn’t for another 2 days.

Your son,

Turboelky.
Fuk it ! I can't wait to chow down on some GN's :wacky:

That's it!

As moderator of this section, I've had enough hot air from someone who doesn't even own a Turbo Buick. I'm going to take you and that mangy feline behind the wood shed Thursday night at the track.

Please have that kitten flea dipped and de-wormed on the way to the track on Thursday. When I brush it's fur the wrong way I don't want to get any fleas on me.

Last edited:
Mike, you guys going Thursday to irwindale

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

As much as I love you Lou, I hope spoolfoolish kicks the crap out of that heaven kitten.

That's it!

As moderator of this section, I've had enough hot air from someone who doesn't even own a Turbo Buick. I'm going to take you and that mangy feline behind the wood shed Thursday night at the track.

Please have that kitten flea dipped and de-wormed on the way to the track on Thursday. When I brush it's fur the wrong way I don't want to get an fleas on me.
Lou has a girlfriend, and he shares :sneaky:

Mike, you guys going Thursday to irwindale

Yup. Gotta put a problem member in his place.;) Looks like we've got a bunch of people going.

I'll do my best to get the car there. Got my parts from tom but not off till thursday.. what time?

I'll do my best to get the car there. Got my parts from tom but not off till thursday.. what time?

I'm going to try to get there 4:00-4:30. They start running at 5:00.

Lou has a girlfriend, and he shares :sneaky:
He had several at BG.....Most didn't seem interested in the racing, only standing at the fence, and grazing.:smuggrin:

Mike, be aware that feline aids is rampant among feral cats....:D
You'd not likely be exposed, as it's very possible the attack would be from behind.:smug:

Tomorrow I'm going to do something that The Chicken should have done years ago...