You can type here any text you want

How to hand crank astro roof

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gentek10

I can't figure out how to manually crank the astro roof . The car is a roller so I have no battery to open and close. It's a asc unit installed when the car had only 46 miles on it. Any info on how to hand crank would be great thanks .

I have seen astro top cars with a plug in the head liner next to the switch that a crank handle would fit in so you could crank it shut. Mine does not have the plug. I jumped my battery wires with a jumper to close it.

Only the cars with factory installed astro-roofs had a removable plug for a hand crank.

If it was installed by ASC or other aftermarket supplier, there is no provision for using a hand crank.

Only the cars with factory installed astro-roofs had a removable plug for a hand crank.

If it was installed by ASC or other aftermarket supplier, there is no provision for using a hand crank.
My dealer installed moonroof has a hand crank plug at the back of the moonroof near the back window. The brand on mine is Hollandia.

Bryan

Back